Paul Davis Restoration of East Michigan is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to commercial, residential and institutional structures caused by fire, storm, mold, water or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up property damage
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the Country, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by fire, storm, mold, water or other disaster, Call Paul!