Disaster Planning in East Michigan
Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in East Michigan. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.