East Michigan Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of East Michigan can restore these items and much more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you start the healing process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable possessions that were once immediately rejected may now be restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.